- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Asia and Oceania
- Middle East
Humanitarian Use Device for the Control of Postoperative Air Leaks
The Spiration Valve System Includes:
Widest range of valve sizes on the market: four valve sizes to treat airways with diameters from 4mm – 9mm, provides powerful procedural control.
With the introduction of the 9mm valve size, Spiration now offers the largest valve on the market, facilitates shorter procedure time with fewer valves.*
We believe in a systems approach, because every patient is different.
- CLICK HERE to learn more about the state-of-the-art design of the Spiration Valve System
- CLICK HERE to learn more about product specifications
• No close-the-gap step, as compared with the previous C26 catheter
— Removes additional steps to reduce procedure time
• Red/yellow/green indicator on catheter and controlled slide
—Green clip locks the valve in the catheter and is removed when ready to deploy
—Color-coded handle provides indication of catheter readiness:
valve loaded, ready to deploy, deployed
TO ORDER, CONTACT AN ACCOUNT MANAGER, OR
- Instructions for Use, Spiration Valve System, HUD
- Mahajan AK, Doeing DC, Hogarth DK. Isolation of persistent leaks and placement of intrabronchial valves. J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg 2013;145:626-30.